There will be multiple ways to get involved in or support NUVA mission on environmental sustainability along with the dissemination of art and wilderness culture. NUVA inspires new ways of living and art fruition.
- Purchase a handmade FINE ART PRINT made here in the forest from THE STORE
- Participate in a SEASONAL WORKSHOP
- Provide DIRECT SUPPORT through crowdfunding and donation of leaf credits or brush for tuition grants or artists exhibition funding (soon available)
- Workcamp Volunteering – Come here and help to clean the forest, build trails, set up the works of art or do anything you’re good at. You will get hospitality and the opportunity to enjoy the nature all around.
- SPONSORSHIP or COLLABORATION with NUVA will grant the use and redistribution of the 3 leaves digital/physical certificate. Use the Contact form to get in touch
Every time you take action to support NUVA the overall credits count raises and the debt closes so the next campaign can be funded.
Nuva Forest currently absorbs an estimate of 225 tons* of CO2 from the atmosphere yearly thanks to its oaks asset.
This is the yearly equivalent of the average emission of 180 cars in EU.
More could be done with your help!
Learn more: The trees of Mannarolo
* Esteem based on data from EEA European Environment Agency, European Commission EC, Environment Defense Fund EDF, Driving mobility for Europe ACEA, Odisee-Mure, Trends in Plants Science TPS
NUVA ANTICIPATED FUND RAISING METHOD
All credits are anticipated and invested by NUVA beforehand which means that your contribution has already been spent and will be used to gap-filling NUVA debt. This way you are already able to see where your money goes and the result of the funding campaign is already under your scrutiny. This is also a guarantee of how solid are the ideas and their consequent action.
LEAF CREDITS -> ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY. 1 Credit is equivalent to an approximate reduction of 1 ton of carbon footprint
BRUSH CREDITS -> ART DISSEMINATION and SUPPORT for the ARTISTS. 1 credit is equivalent to 100€ invested in the art curation activity and support of the artists
A certificate with the three oak leaves will be produced and digitally or physically shipped to you, depending on the action.